Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girl, (Nearly) 16: Absolute Torture

By Sue Limb

Sequel to Girl 15, charming but insane

Jess Jordan has the perfect summer planned: spending time with her boyfriend Fred, who got them tickets to a music festival. Of course, right about then comes the news that Jess, Granny, and Jess's mom are taking a road trip down to St. Ives to see Jess's dad. Yes, Jess has been begging her mom to take her to see her dad for ages, but did it have to be NOW? Yes, apparently it does, so the three of them head off on a tour of the countryside. When they get to St. Ives Jess gets a surprise, Fred has followed her!  Loved this book, when I read it I laughed literaly laughed my head off. No, really, it is that funny and I am writing this from beyond the grave. READ IT, because if you don't I will haunt you for the rest of your life.

8 comments:

  1. Why is her Dad living in St. Ives? Where did they bury your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her Dad lives in St.Ives because her parents are divorced. Did you read the post for Girl, 15, charming but insane? that might help if you have more questions about Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't bury my head, they shrunk it and put it on the mantel in a pickle jar. Hehehehe. Hope I didn't gross you out too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! Sorry, that last post is actually me, Dad was reading this earlier and forgot to sign off, so when I got on it was still on his account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually both posts are mine, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This. Book. Is. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete